WPF and Aero
Beta of my first WPF and Aero integrated application.
Its great AERO architecture for designing great looking applications. Will be updating my application soon!
About Prashant TiwariMicrosoft Student Partner India
- We need to talk about tabletsLate last year, Apple ran a video ad framing the iPad Pro as a Real Computer, a narrative it has pushed since it first launched the tablet and smart keyboard coupling — but it’s one that hasn’t stuck. Apple did this not by hitting viewers over the head with the specs of its big tablet or fancy pencil, but through a bit of reverse psychology: at the end of th […]
- Microsoft’s Wunderlist acquisition is getting complicatedMicrosoft first acquired Wunderlist almost three years ago, promising the to-do app would help the company “reinvent productivity for a mobile-first, cloud-first world.” At the time, Wunderlist founder and CEO Christian Reber joined Microsoft to continue leading the app forward. Instead, Microsoft launched its own To-Do app to replace Wunderlist last year, a […]
- Skype now has integrations with TripAdvisor and StubHubSkype has teamed up with TripAdvisor so you can now send travel plans and tips right inside the Skype app. It’s also got a new integration with StubHub, a platform for sporting and concert tickets, that lets you browse and share events. Both add-ins are great for those who still use Skype to make video calls and chat with friends and family. Now you can just […]
- Always-connected Windows laptops show promise but still need workLaptops with built-in cellular connections are poised to be an actual thing for consumers this year, after years of being only available to business customers. One of the biggest pushes for these connected PCs is from Qualcomm, which has been touting its Snapdragon platform as the future of mobile laptop computing. Windows on Snapdragon computers, which run […]
- LinkedIn’s video filters are even more boring than you’d expectLinkedIn is not exactly known for being fun or engaging or anything but a network you kind of have to be on in certain industries in order to network with people and find a job. But LinkedIn refuses to believe that’s true and is trying to add more fun features: today, that includes video filters, just like Snapchat and Instagram, except they’re extremely not […]