Windows Phone App: Quote Shuffle
Shuffle quotes in swipe of your finger tip. Share them with your acquaintance as text, status or e-mail.
About Prashant TiwariMicrosoft Student Partner India
- Microsoft’s growth continues to be driven by Office and cloud servicesMicrosoft has reported a revenue of $23.3 billion for its most recent fiscal quarter, a 13 percent year-over-year increase, for a total net income of $21.2 billion in its 2017 fiscal year, which ended in June. LinkedIn contributed $1.1 billion to revenue during Q4, $125,000 more than it did in Q3, the first quarter LinkedIn showed up in Microsoft’s reports. […]
- Microsoft confirms it’s cutting Windows 10 updates for Atom PCsMicrosoft has been preventing PCs with Intel Atom Clover Trail processors from obtaining the latest Windows 10 Creators Update. While many devices with Intel’s Atom Clover Trail chips were released in the Windows 8 era, Microsoft offered a free Windows 10 update to keep the tablet / laptop hybrids up-to-date. ZDNet revealed earlier this week that compatible […]
- Microsoft unveils a beautiful Cortana-powered thermostatMicrosoft is partnering with Johnson Controls to build a thermostat. The software giant unveiled the new GLAS thermostat in a YouTube video today. It’s built by Johnson Controls, makers of the first electric room thermostat. It appears that GLAS will include a translucent touchscreen display that will allow owners to alter room temperatures, check energy usa […]
- Xbox One self-published indie games start appearing in the storeMicrosoft unveiled its Xbox Live Creators Program earlier this year, designed to let indies self-publish games to the Xbox One Store. Xbox testers in the Alpha Ring are now starting to get access to a small selection of titles that are self-published in the Xbox marketplace. Windows Central reports that six indie games are available in a separate “Creators C […]
- LinkedIn's new Windows 10 app brings invite notifications straight to your PCMicrosoft is bringing one of its LinkedIn goals to life today with the launch of a dedicated LinkedIn app for Windows 10. The software giant finalized its $26 billion acquisition of LinkedIn more than six months ago, and promised “LinkedIn notifications within the Windows action center” at the time. It sounded like a special kind of hell, but if you’ve alway […]